SolarWinds was one of the most heinous CyberSecurity attacks. At a recent SANS Summit on this subject, Mark Bristow, Branch Chief, Cyber Defense, US CyberSecurity Infrastructure Security Agency opined that:
- Identity is the new perimeter – “the firewall is dead”.
- Behavioral analysis techniques are required to identify an identity compromise.
- AccuKnox’s zero trust principles are based on core tenets that prevent a SolarWinds like breach.
- Zero Trust Security with Identity as the perimeter.
- Flexible Policy Authoring and Governance Framework to ensure security and compliance.
- Unsupervised learning-based platform for Anomaly Detection.
In the post-SolarWinds breach world that we live in, it is imperative that organizations implement Zero Trust Cloud.